Cathedral City Mature Cheese 200g
- From the Nation’s Favourite Cheese
- Reclosable to keep your cheddar fresh
- Made in Great Britain using British milk
- High in protein and a source of calcium
- Suitable for vegetarians
Additional Pack Information
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Smooth and mellow Cathedral City Mature Cheddar
Smooth, mellow and hugely versatile Cathedral City Mature Cheddar is a timeless classic – a comforting cheddar that delivers ‘a taste of home’. Great for your jacket potatoes or a cheesy lasagne.
– From the Nation’s Favourite Cheese
– Reclosable to keep your cheddar fresh
– Made in Great Britain using British milk
– High in protein and a source of calcium
– Suitable for vegetarians
Up and down the country, sitting splendidly in a sandwich or bubbling beautifully on toast, there’s nothing quite like Cathedral City. That’s because our award winning Cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated West Country farmers to create our distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Which is why we’re proud to be The Nation’s Favourite.
All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England’s richest milk fields.
Join us on Facebook/CathedralCity
Established in 1966. By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Fresh Milk and Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey. Red Tractor Assured.